This was my first project. I found this wall hanging at an estate sale. While I liked the general look of it, the colors didn't work. I used Americana and Folk Art acrylic paints that I picked up from Michaels. As you can see, the general color theme is purple. I decided to purchase only a few bottles of paint since I wasn't sure how it would turn out, and as I got into the project I determined that I needed more shades of purple so I starting mixing colors together - worked out pretty well. This project took me about three weeks to complete - very arduous - but I am very happy with the results.